Ghost Town of Fusilier, Saskatchewan

Fusilier was established in Saskatchewan in 1914. It was a former CP siding and had a post office from 1915-1960. The original post office was called “Scandia” which is still a name that is tied to multiple churches, cemeteries, and a school in Saskatchewan. The population dwindled in the 1960s and today all that remains is the elevator and a couple of houses. The land is on private and posted land.

error: Content is protected !!