SS. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church in Saskatchewan

SS. Peter and Paul Ukrainian catholic church was built in 1927 and is the second church of the parish. The first chruch was built in 1912 by members of the Roman Catholic community. A few years later the Catholic community decided to move the church to their own site. The church that stands today is on the original church site.

The church is west-east oriented with a small entrace and choir loft on the north wall. The church has no domes but does have a wooden cross, bell tower, and graveyard on site. The interior of the church is mainly wood and it has pews to sit about 40 people. Construction of the church was done through financial and volunteer contributions.

The church is part of the Deanery of Saskatoon and does not hold active services but is still loved by the community.

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!