Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church
The church of the Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic church is the second church of the parish. The first church was built in 1937, was enlarged in 1944 to add a pastor’s residence and closed in 1965. The old church property and building were sold and the parish built the new, larger church in 1966. The new church was built to hold 200 people, had wooden pews, electricity, gas heating and plumbing. A mission cross was added in 1971.
In 2016 the churh was sold but the parish still holds services at the Roman Catholic church.
St. Nicholas Ukrainian Orthodox Church
St. Nicholas Ukrainian Orthodox Church The church was first organized in 1937 and worshiped in a converted building until this church was buit in 1957. The church still holds active services today.