St.Nicholas Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Hubbbard, SK

St. Nicholas Ukrainian Orthodox church was located in Hubbard, Saskatchewan. It was built between 1953-1954 and hosted regular services until 1967. The last service was held in 1970. The church was built by volunteer labor and families contributing $100 per family toward the build. It was demolished (burned) in 2010 and the dome remains on site as a memorial.