St. Columba Anglican Church was built in 1898 and is a Municipal Heritage Property. The church was one of the earliest churches built in the area and is the oldest still standing. Churches would have begun in peoples homes and once money was raised they would build a church. This church, St. Columba is named after the home church of one of the members who helped fun the the church. Regular services were held at the church until 1959 when the congregation moved to Moose Jaw. Today it still hosts occassional services including weddings and baptisms and the cemetery is still in use. It’s maintained and is a beautiful location to visit all year long!